– Won Firestone Firehawk national endurance Sport class championship by 570 points. Scott Maxwell captured driver’s championship by 600 points. Completed season with 6 wins, sickness 3 second places and a sixth place.
– Highly successful competition suspension system developed in-house for Taurus SHO.
– High level of preparation limited racing failures to one non-terminal gearbox problem all season.
– Won Ontario and Quebec provincial championships and Firehawk team marketing award.
– Captured second place in manufacturers championship for Ford just 60 points behind Porsche and 190 points ahead of third placed Honda.